Apartment "A": obtained by restoration of the ground floor farming areas on the East side of the building, it has a total area of 1358 square feet (126,15 square meters).
It may be accessed from the courtyard through a door which opens on a wide room (the old stables) and ready to host a common area inclusive of a kitchen, dining and living room. Two doors, placed on opposing walls take us into two new areas of the apartment; the first one opens onto a spacious porch which provides a wonderful view, while the second door leads into two comfortable bedrooms and their relative bathrooms. One last door, opposed to the entrance door, opens on an open-air area, east of the manor, ready to host a swimming pool.
Apartment "B": obtained on the northern side of the building, it has a total area of 592 square feet (55 square meters). It may be accessed from the courtyard as well and it has a spacious living room, a bedroom and a practical bathroom.
On the ground floor the spaces have been subdivided into two comfortable apartments.
Apartment "D": It may be accessed from the courtyard through an internal staircase and it is part of the "vecchia cucina" (old kitchen) from the original "Colonica" House, with a total area of 1476 square feet (137,15 square meters). It includes one very spacious living room-kitchen with a typical wide fireplace and an original baking wood-oven, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a "loggia" facing the courtyard and the valley.
Apartment "C": It may be accessed from an independent staircase placed on the west side of the old tower, with a total area of 1198 square feet (111,26 square meters), it includes one large kitchen-dining room with a fireplace, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a practical common area and a breathtaking "loggia" looking upon the courtyard and the valley.
The first floor has a total area of 2680 square feet (249 square meters), divided into two apartments which can also be easily unified into one large living unit.